India's Infosys says starts search for new chief executive
(Reuters) - India's Infosys Ltd said on Friday the company had started a search for chief executive S.D. Shibulal's successor and appointed Egon Zehnder to assist the nominations committee in identifying external candidates.
Shibulal, one of the seven Infosys founders, wants to retire as chief executive of the company on or before January 9, 2015, or when his successor is ready to assume office, whichever is date earlier, a company statement said.
(Reporting by Nivedita Bhattacharjee in MUMBAI; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York