India's Infosys says starts search for new chief executive
(Reuters) - India's Infosys Ltd said on Friday the company had started a search for chief executive S.D. Shibulal's successor and appointed Egon Zehnder to assist the nominations committee in identifying external candidates.
Shibulal, one of the seven Infosys founders, wants to retire as chief executive of the company on or before January 9, 2015, or when his successor is ready to assume office, whichever is date earlier, a company statement said.
(Reporting by Nivedita Bhattacharjee in MUMBAI; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.