India's Infosys says starts search for new chief executive
(Reuters) - India's Infosys Ltd said on Friday the company had started a search for chief executive S.D. Shibulal's successor and appointed Egon Zehnder to assist the nominations committee in identifying external candidates.
Shibulal, one of the seven Infosys founders, wants to retire as chief executive of the company on or before January 9, 2015, or when his successor is ready to assume office, whichever is date earlier, a company statement said.
(Reporting by Nivedita Bhattacharjee in MUMBAI; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.