REFILE-Multiple fatalities in California tour bus crash - report
(Refiles to add dropped word "in" in headline)
LOS ANGELES, April 10 (Reuters) - Multiple fatalities were reported on Thursday when a FedEx truck collided with a tour bus in Northern California, sparking a fire, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
A spokeswoman for FedEx Corp, Bonnie Kourvelas, said the company was aware of reports that one of its trucks had collided with a tour bus.
"Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved in the tragic accident on I-5 in California," she said.
(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb and Eric Johnson; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video