VIETNAM PRESS-Coffee exporter to get $22 mln credit from StanChart - Dau Tu
Standard Chartered Vietnam has agreed to grant credit up to $22 million to Tin Nghia Corp, a leading Vietnamese coffee export firm, the Dau Tu (Investment) newspaper reports.
Tin Nghia would receive the funds in Vietnamese dong to avoid exchange rate risks, the report said. Standard Chartered Vietnam is an affiliate of Standard Chartered Plc.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on