VIETNAM PRESS-Military Bank plans Q3 share sales to strategic investors - Banking Times
Vietnam's Military Commercial Bank would sell more than 390 million new shares to strategic investors in the third quarter of 2014, according to the bank's report to shareholders, the Thoi Bao Ngan Hang (Banking Times) newspaper reports.
The share sale will be part of a plan to raise the Hanoi-based registered capital by nearly 38 percent to 15.5 trillion dong ($735.5 million) this year, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |