Obamas dine out, attend Broadway show in New York
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle dined out in New York on Friday and attended a Broadway show, "A Raisin in the Sun," starring actor Denzel Washington.
The Obamas were joined at the show by adviser and friend Valerie Jarrett as well as former football star Ahmad Rashad, according to an administration official.
The president was in town to speak at a meeting of the civil rights group National Action Network. He returns to Washington later in the evening.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling