Infrastructure fund Ancala names new partner
LONDON, April 13
LONDON, April 13 (Reuters) - Independent UK-based infrastructure investment fund Ancala Partners said on Sunday that Vincent Gerritsen, a senior investment manager at Dutch pension fund PGGM, would join as partner from June 1.
Gerritsen joins a team of 10 focusing on investments in the UK and Europe, Ancala said in a statement.
(Reporting by Simon Jessop. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers |
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default