Infrastructure fund Ancala names new partner
LONDON, April 13
LONDON, April 13 (Reuters) - Independent UK-based infrastructure investment fund Ancala Partners said on Sunday that Vincent Gerritsen, a senior investment manager at Dutch pension fund PGGM, would join as partner from June 1.
Gerritsen joins a team of 10 focusing on investments in the UK and Europe, Ancala said in a statement.
(Reporting by Simon Jessop. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users