Endurance Specialty offers to buy Aspen Insurance for $3.2 bln
April 14 (Reuters) - Insurer Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd said it offered to acquire Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd for about $3.2 billion in cash and stock.
Endurance's offer of $47.50 per share represents a premium of about 21 percent to Aspen's Friday closing. (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Court deals blow to Obama health law by limiting subsidies
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- EU readies capital, tech sanctions on Russia, but not yet