Encana unit to sell US LNG assets to Stabilis Energy
April 14 (Reuters) - LNG supplier Stabilis Energy said on Monday it would buy most of the U.S. assets of Encana Natural Gas Inc, a unit of Encana Corp.
Terms of the deal, which is expected to close on April 30, were not disclosed. (Reporting by Ashutosh Pandey in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds