MOVES- LPL Financial, Barclays, BNP Paribas Securities Services
(Adds Barclays, BNP Paribas Securities Services)
April 14 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LPL FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC
The company said its unit LPL Financial appointed William Morrissey managing director of its Independent Advisor Services business. Morrissey will lead the unit, which provides solutions and relationship management to the company's independent advisers.
The financial services provider, under fire from shareholders for raising bonuses despite a fall in profit, will appoint Crawford Gillies to its board on Tuesday, Sky News reported, citing sources.
BNP PARIBAS SECURITIES SERVICES
The provider of securities services and investment operations solutions said it appointed Jamie Pratt head of sales Americas for debt market services. Pratt joins from Barclays Capital. (Compiled by Neha Dimri and Shubhankar Chakravorty in Bangalore)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’