Russia's MTS recommends 2013 dividend of 18.6 roubles per share
MOSCOW, April 14
MOSCOW, April 14 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest mobile phone operator MTS may pay dividends for 2013 worth 18.6 roubles ($0.52) per share, amounting to 38.4 billion roubles in total, the company said on Monday.
MTS is controlled by services conglomerate Sistema . ($1 = 35.6305 Russian Roubles) (Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Jason Bush)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials