RPT-China's Alibaba Q4 revenue climbs 66 percent
(Repeats without change to fix technical issue)
SAN FRANCISCO, April 15 (Reuters) - Alibaba Group Holding Ltd IPO-ALIB.N expanded revenue 66 percent in the fourth quarter, a spike in growth for the Chinese Internet company as it prepares for the biggest U.S. tech debut since Facebook Inc's in 2012.
China's largest Internet company, which market participants predict could raise as much as $15 billion in an IPO this year, reported $3.06 billion in fourth-quarter revenue, well up from $1.84 billion a year earlier.
Its results were released alongside major shareholder Yahoo Inc's first-quarter numbers on Tuesday. (Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |