Ontario to release 2014-15 budget on May 1
TORONTO, April 15
TORONTO, April 15 (Reuters) - Ontario will deliver its 2014-15 budget on Thursday, May 1, provincial Finance Minister Charles Sousa told reporters on Tuesday.
The ruling Liberals hold 48 of the 107 seats in the Ontario legislature, meaning they will need the support of at least one opposition party to pass the budget and avoid an election.
(Reporting by Cameron French; Editing by Meredith Mazzilli)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Court deals blow to Obama health law by limiting subsidies
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- EU readies capital, tech sanctions on Russia, but not yet