INDONESIA PRESS-Bumi Serpong Damai Q1 marketing sales down 32 pct -Kontan
Property developer PT Bumi Serpong Damai, controlled by Sinar Mas Group, booked marketing sales of 1.76 trillion rupiah ($153.88 million) in the first three months of this year, down around 32 percent from the same period a year earlier, said Corporate Secretary Hermawan Wijaya.
The firm is targeting 2014 full-year marketing sales of 6 trillion rupiah. (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11437.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |