INDONESIA PRESS-Bumi Serpong Damai Q1 marketing sales down 32 pct -Kontan
Property developer PT Bumi Serpong Damai, controlled by Sinar Mas Group, booked marketing sales of 1.76 trillion rupiah ($153.88 million) in the first three months of this year, down around 32 percent from the same period a year earlier, said Corporate Secretary Hermawan Wijaya.
The firm is targeting 2014 full-year marketing sales of 6 trillion rupiah. (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11437.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |