Luxottica signs licence deal with Michael Kors
MILAN, April 15
MILAN, April 15 (Reuters) - Italian eyewear group Luxottica said on Tuesday it had signed a ten-year licensing agreement with U.S. luxury-goods company Michael Kors Holdings Limited.
The first Michael Kors collection to be produced with the Italian company will be launched in January 2015, Luxottica said.
The agreement will allow Michael Kors Holdings Limited to expand its eyewear business on a global level, Luxottica said.
The U.S. company, founded by fashion designer Michael Kors, is best known for its urban-inspired women's clothing and accessories.
(Reporting by Stephen Jewkes, editing by Danilo Masoni)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb