Mosaic to buy ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer distribution business
April 15 (Reuters) - U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Tuesday that it will buy Archer Daniels Midland Co's fertilizer distribution business in Brazil and Paraguay for $350 million.
Mosaic would acquire four blending and warehousing facilities in Brazil, one such facility in Paraguay and additional warehousing and logistics service capabilities. The deal is subject to regulatory approvals.
(Reporting by Rod Nickel in Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand