Mosaic to buy ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer distribution business
April 15 (Reuters) - U.S. fertilizer producer Mosaic Co said on Tuesday that it will buy Archer Daniels Midland Co's fertilizer distribution business in Brazil and Paraguay for $350 million.
Mosaic would acquire four blending and warehousing facilities in Brazil, one such facility in Paraguay and additional warehousing and logistics service capabilities. The deal is subject to regulatory approvals.
(Reporting by Rod Nickel in Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default