Zebra Tech to buy Motorola's enterprise business for $3.45 bln
April 15 (Reuters) - Barcode printer maker Zebra Technologies Corp said it would buy Motorola Solutions Inc's enterprise business for $3.45 billion in cash.
The business, which makes rugged mobile computers and tablets for companies, has struggled as clients delay orders and cut spending.
The deal, which is expected to be completed by the end of this year, will be funded through a combination of cash on hand and new debt. (Reporting by Abhirup Roy in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound