Telekom Austria extends Bulgarian spectrum for 30.6 mln euros
VIENNA, April 15
VIENNA, April 15 (Reuters) - Telekom Austria's Bulgarian unit Mobiltel has extended for 10 years its existing blocks of mobile frequencies at a cost of 30.6 million euros ($42.3 million), the company said.
In addition to the one-off cost, the unit will pay an annual spectrum fee of 2.2 million euros, it said in a statement on Tuesday.
- Obama says beheading 'shocked the conscience' of the world |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb