Egypt's TMG to distribute first cash dividend
CAIRO, April 15
CAIRO, April 15 (Reuters) - Egyptian property developer Talaat Moustafa Group (TMG) will distribute a cash dividend of around 0.145 Egyptian pound after profits grew in 2013, the company said on Tuesday.
The payment, TMG's first cash dividend since it was formed in 2007, will be in two equal tranches to be distributed on April 30 and June 30 to holders of the stock as of April 27.
Talaat Moustafa's net profit rose 7.2 percent last year to 585.19 million pounds.
Its shares were up 9.9 percent at 1029 GMT, trading at 8.55 pounds. ($1 = 6.9802 Egyptian Pounds) (Reporting By Shadia Nasralla; editing by Tom Pfeiffer)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling