Japan Aso: Told G20 that Japan's economy in good shape
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso said on Wednesday that he explained to his Group of 20 counterparts in Washington that Japan's economy is in good shape due to improving wages and business sentiment.
Aso, speaking after a cabinet meeting, also said he explained at a recent G20 summit that Japan has managed to balance growth with fiscal discipline.
(Reporting by Stanley White; Editing by Dominic Lau)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |