Japan Aso: Told G20 that Japan's economy in good shape
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso said on Wednesday that he explained to his Group of 20 counterparts in Washington that Japan's economy is in good shape due to improving wages and business sentiment.
Aso, speaking after a cabinet meeting, also said he explained at a recent G20 summit that Japan has managed to balance growth with fiscal discipline.
(Reporting by Stanley White; Editing by Dominic Lau)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan