Japan Aso: Told G20 that Japan's economy in good shape
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso said on Wednesday that he explained to his Group of 20 counterparts in Washington that Japan's economy is in good shape due to improving wages and business sentiment.
Aso, speaking after a cabinet meeting, also said he explained at a recent G20 summit that Japan has managed to balance growth with fiscal discipline.
(Reporting by Stanley White; Editing by Dominic Lau)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report