BioAlliance Pharma says agrees to buy Topotarget
PARIS, April 16
PARIS, April 16 (Reuters) - BioAlliance Pharma said it agreed to buy Scandinavian biopharmaceutical company Topotarget to boost the companies' scale and combine their pipelines of new drugs.
Topotarget shareholders will receive 2 new BioAlliance Pharma shares for every 27 Topotarget shares owned, implying approximately one-third ownership for Topotarget shareholders and two-thirds for BioAlliance Pharma.
The transaction, which has been unanimously approved by the boards of directors of both companies, is expected to be completed in July or August, BioAlliance Pharma said in a statement. (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |