Brazil economy helped by fx flexibility, tigther policies-Tombini
BRASILIA, April 16
BRASILIA, April 16 (Reuters) - Exchange rate flexibility and tighter monetary and fiscal policies have helped the Brazilian economy weather the transition of the global economy, central bank chief Alexandre Tombini said on Wednesday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor