UPS to Release 1st Quarter Results on Thursday, April 24, 2014
ATLANTA, April 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UPS (NYSE:UPS) will announce its 2014 first quarter results on Thursday, April 24, 2014, at approximately 7:45 a.m. Eastern Time.
At 8:30 a.m. ET, UPS Chairman and CEO Scott Davis and Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn will lead an investor conference call. This call will be open to reporters and the public on a listen-only basis, via a live Webcast.
To listen to the live Webcast, go to http://www.investors.ups.com.
The Webcast audio then will remain accessible on the Investor Relations Website for a limited time.
# # #
CONTACT: Andy McGowan 404-828-4663 firstname.lastname@example.org
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad