PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM Prime plans $9 bln five-year expansion - Malaya
The Philippines' SM Prime Holdings Inc, which claims to be Southeast Asia's biggest property group, will spend 400 billion pesos ($9 billion) between 2014 and 2018 for expansion projects, Malaya Business Insight reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped