Dover Corp's quarterly revenue rises 7 pct
April 17 (Reuters) - Diversified industrial products maker Dover Corp reported a 7 percent rise in quarterly revenue as sales rose across its energy, engineered systems and fluids businesses.
The company's revenue rose to $1.89 billion from $1.76 billion, a year earlier.
Dover's net income fell to $160.1 million, or 93 cents per share, in the first quarter ended March 31 from $210 million, or $1.20 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company reported adjusted earnings of $1.01 per share from continuing operations. (Reporting by Rohit T. K. in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |