Dover Corp's quarterly revenue rises 7 pct
April 17 (Reuters) - Diversified industrial products maker Dover Corp reported a 7 percent rise in quarterly revenue as sales rose across its energy, engineered systems and fluids businesses.
The company's revenue rose to $1.89 billion from $1.76 billion, a year earlier.
Dover's net income fell to $160.1 million, or 93 cents per share, in the first quarter ended March 31 from $210 million, or $1.20 cents per share, a year earlier.
The company reported adjusted earnings of $1.01 per share from continuing operations. (Reporting by Rohit T. K. in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Soldiers vie for power after Burkina Faso president quits |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |