Ghana 91-day bill yield dips to 24.0626 pct
ACCRA, April 17
ACCRA, April 17 (Reuters) - The Bank of Ghana said on Thursday that the yield on its 91-day bill dipped to 24.0626 percent at its April 17 auction from 24.0693 percent at the last auction.
The Bank said 469.73 million cedis ($169.57 million) worth of bids for the 91-day paper were accepted at the auction out of a total 473.98 million cedis of bids tendered.
For full details please click here:
($1= 2.7700) (Reporting by Kwasi Kpodo; Editing by Emma Farge)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video