Honeywell quarterly profit jumps 5 percent
April 17 (Reuters) - Honeywell International Inc, which makes airplane cockpit parts and a host of other electronics and equipment, said on Thursday its quarterly profit jumped 5 percent.
The company posted first-quarter net income of $1.02 billion, or $1.30 per share, compared with $966 million, or $1.23 per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Net sales rose 4 percent to $9.68 billion.
(Reporting by Ernest Scheyder)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement