Rockwell Collins posts lower quarterly profit
April 17 (Reuters) - Rockwell Collins Inc, a maker of avionics and other electronics systems for aircraft, reported a lower quarterly profit on Thursday as its income tax expense rose.
Net income in the fiscal second quarter ended March 31 was $148 million, or $1.08 a diluted share, compared with $161 million, or $1.17 a share, a year earlier.
(Reporting by Karen Jacobs in Atlanta)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl