ADVISORY: Story on father reporting contact with survivor aboard South Korean ferry is withdrawn
JINDO, South Korea
JINDO, South Korea (Reuters) - Please be advised that the story quoting a father as saying he had had text-message contact with a child aboard the capsized South Korean ferry is wrong. The father has since said that he did not see the text message and that he had heard of it from somebody else. The story has been withdrawn and a new story will follow, after further checks.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |