U.S. top court denies Teva stay in Copaxone patent fight
WASHINGTON, April 18
WASHINGTON, April 18 (Reuters) - U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts on Friday denied a request by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd that would have prevented a lower court ruling from going into effect while the court considers an appeal in a patent fight over Teva's top-selling multiple sclerosis drug Copaxone.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’