Malaysian plane lands safely after landing gear scare
KUALA LUMPUR, April 21
KUALA LUMPUR, April 21 (Reuters) - A Malaysia Airlines passenger plane with 166 people on board landed safely at Kuala Lumpur early on Monday after being forced to abandon a flight to Bangalore because of problems with its landing gear, the airline said.
Defence Minister and Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said in a tweet: 'All landed safely - going there now!!"
(Reporting by Stuart Grudgings, editing by Mark Trevelyan)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers