National Bank of Oman Q1 profit rises 20 pct
DUBAI, April 20
DUBAI, April 20 (Reuters) - National Bank of Oman reported a 20 percent rise in first-quarter net profit on Sunday, slightly above analyst estimates.
The bank made a profit of 10.3 million rials ($26.75 million) in the first three months of 2014, up from 8.6 million rials in the year-earlier period, according to a statement to Oman's bourse.
Analysts polled by Reuters on average forecast the bank would make a quarterly profit of 9.88 million rials. ($1 = 0.3850 Omani Rials) (Reporting by Matt Smith, editing by Mirna Sleiman)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report