PHILIPPINES PRESS-BDO Unibank may bid to acquire UCPB - Inquirer
BDO Unibank Inc, the Philippines' biggest lender, will consider an opportunity to bid for the government's controlling stake in unlisted United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB), the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper quoted BDO Chairwoman Teresita Sy Coson as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |