Plug Power, Hyundai Hysco agree to form fuel cell JV
April 21 (Reuters) - Fuel cell maker Plug Power Inc said on Monday it had agreed to form a joint venture with South Korea's Hyundai Hysco Co Ltd, a steel supplier to Hyundai Motor, to develop and sell hydrogen fuel cells in Asia.
The companies are expected to finalize the details of the joint venture by July 31, Plug Power said. (Reporting by Ashutosh Pandey in Bangalore)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade