Plug Power, Hyundai Hysco agree to form fuel cell JV
April 21 (Reuters) - Fuel cell maker Plug Power Inc said on Monday it had agreed to form a joint venture with South Korea's Hyundai Hysco Co Ltd, a steel supplier to Hyundai Motor, to develop and sell hydrogen fuel cells in Asia.
The companies are expected to finalize the details of the joint venture by July 31, Plug Power said. (Reporting by Ashutosh Pandey in Bangalore)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt