Spain's Treasury to issue up to 8.5 bln euros in debt this week
MADRID, April 21
MADRID, April 21 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it will sell up to 8.5 billion euros in debt at two auctions this week.
The Treasury will sell up to 3 billion euros in 3-month and 9-month bills on Tuesday.
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies