Nokia sees Microsoft deal closing this week
HELSINKI (Reuters) - Nokia said on Monday it expects the sale of its handset business to Microsoft to be finalized on April 25, as it had received all the required regulatory approvals.
The closure of the 5.4 billion euro ($7.5 billion) deal, which was agreed in September, had been delayed due to pending approvals, but earlier this month the companies won a crucial nod from Chinese regulators. ($1 = 0.7228 Euros)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ