VIETNAM PRESS-Top insurer Baoviet seeks foreign strategic partners - Vietnam Economic Times
Baoviet Holdings, Vietnam's top insurer, said it was seeking shareholders' approval to find up to three foreign strategic partners in the corporate governance and financial services sectors, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
The firm will sell shares worth between 400 billion and 615 billion dong ($19-29 million) to the strategic partners and raise its registered capital by at least 5.9 percent before March 31, 2015, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1=21,080 dong) (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |