Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Q1 net profit climbs 15 pct
DUBAI, April 22
DUBAI, April 22 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank reported a 15 percent increase in first-quarter net profit on Tuesday, beating analysts' expectations.
The United Arab Emirates' fourth-largest lender by assets posted a net profit attributable to shareholders of 953 million dirhams ($260 million) in the opening three months of 2014, up from 829.5 million dirhams in the prior-year period.
Seven analysts polled by Reuters had estimated an average first-quarter profit of 853.1 million dirhams. ($1 = 3.6730 UAE Dirhams) (Reporting by David French; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |