BRIEF-BP sells interests in four Alaska North Slope oilfields
April 22 (Reuters) - Bp Plc
* Agrees sale of interests in four alaska north slope assets
* Bp to focus on giant prudhoe bay oilfield and progressing alaska lng opportunity
* The sale agreement includes all of bp's interests in the endicott and northstar oilfields and a 50 per cent interest in each of the liberty and the milne point fields
* The sale also includes bp's interests in the oil and gas pipelines associated with these fields.
* Financial details of the transaction are not being disclosed
* The sale, which will be subject to state and federal regulatory approval, is anticipated to be complete by the end of the year.
* Approximately 250 employees are associated with the assets included in the agreement, company is committed to providing clarity about their future as soon as possible Further company coverage:
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users