BRIEF-GSK, Theravance say positive FF/VI phase III study to support filing in Japan
April 22 (Reuters) -
* GSK & Theravance announce phase III study of FF/VI in COPD commenced to support potential future filing in Japan
* Positive results from this study will help support a potential filing of FF/VI for treatment of patients with COPD in Japan.
* Study will evaluate contribution of ICS component on lung function, in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
* GSK chose to withdraw COPD file in Japan while designing an additional study
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?