Dubai to issue USD500m-USD750m 15-year sukuk at 5%
LONDON, April 22 (IFR) - The Emirate of Dubai is to issue a 15-year Reg S sukuk at a profit rate of 5% to raise between USD500m and USD750m, according to a source.
This is at the tight end of initial profit thoughts of 5%-5.125% set earlier on Tuesday.
The unrated issuer will close books on the deal at 14.00GMT, the source said.
Dubai Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD Capital, HSBC, National Bank of Abu Dhabi and Standard Chartered are the leads.
(Reporting By Abhinav Ramnarayan, editing by Anil Mayre)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill