Bahrain's Investcorp says to acquire U.S.-based Totes Isotoner Corp
DUBAI, April 22
DUBAI, April 22 (Reuters) - Bahrain-based alternative investment fund Investcorp said on Tuesday it had agreed to acquire U.S.-based accessories brand Totes Isotoner Corp in partnership with private equity firm Freeman Spogli & Co.
No terms were disclosed for the purchase from MidOcean Partners and Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co.
Investcorp's president for Gulf business, Mohammed al-Shroogi, said the investment would help Totes Isotoner expand both its geographical footprint and its product range.
Cincinnati, Ohio-based Totes Isotoner sells umbrellas, gloves, slippers and other weather-related accessories. (Reporting by David French; Editing by Andrew Torchia)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video