Greenlight Capital adds positions in Conn's, SunEdison
April 22 (Reuters) - Greenlight Capital's David Einhorn said in his latest letter to clients on Tuesday that the firm has shorted a group of momentum stocks the firm dubs 'the bubble basket.'
Greenlight also said the firm closed short positions in Chipotle Mexican Grill and Michael Kors in the first quarter while closing long positions in General Motors , Delphi Automotive, NCR Corp. and DST Systems Inc. for the same period.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel