Greenlight Capital adds positions in Conn's, SunEdison
April 22 (Reuters) - Greenlight Capital's David Einhorn said in his latest letter to clients on Tuesday that the firm has shorted a group of momentum stocks the firm dubs 'the bubble basket.'
Greenlight also said the firm closed short positions in Chipotle Mexican Grill and Michael Kors in the first quarter while closing long positions in General Motors , Delphi Automotive, NCR Corp. and DST Systems Inc. for the same period.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change