Time Warner names board members for Time Inc
April 22 (Reuters) - Time Warner Inc named directors, including former Sony Corp CEO Howard Stringer, to the board of Time Inc, the publishing business it plans to spin off in the second quarter of 2014.
The media company named current Time Inc CEO Joseph Ripp as chairman of the board.
Other board members include David Bell, the former chief executive of advertising company Interpublic Group of Cos Inc . (Reporting by Soham Chatterjee; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes