Medvedev says Russia seeking to diversify gas exports
MOSCOW, April 22
MOSCOW, April 22 (Reuters) - Russia is more interested than ever in diversifying destinations for its natural gas exports and is carrying out projects in Asia, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev told Russian lawmakers on Tuesday.
Medvedev also said that talk of Europe importing gas from the United States as European Union nations seek to reduce reliance on Russian supplies amid tension over Ukraine was a "bluff". (Writing by Steve Gutterman; Editing by Conor Humphries)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year