Angie's List posts smaller quarterly loss
April 23 (Reuters) - Angie's List Inc, which operates a website that allows users to review local businesses, reported a smaller quarterly loss as it signed up more paid customers for its services.
Angie's shares rose 7 percent in extended trading.
The company's net loss narrowed to $3.8 million, or 6 cents per share, in the quarter ended March 31 from $7.9 million, or 14 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 40 percent to $72.7 million.
Angie's paid memberships rose 35 percent to about 2.6 million in the quarter. (Reporting by Sampad Patnaik in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt