Angie's List posts smaller quarterly loss
April 23 (Reuters) - Angie's List Inc, which operates a website that allows users to review local businesses, reported a smaller quarterly loss as it signed up more paid customers for its services.
Angie's shares rose 7 percent in extended trading.
The company's net loss narrowed to $3.8 million, or 6 cents per share, in the quarter ended March 31 from $7.9 million, or 14 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 40 percent to $72.7 million.
Angie's paid memberships rose 35 percent to about 2.6 million in the quarter. (Reporting by Sampad Patnaik in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |