Delta Air Lines posts higher quarterly profit
April 23 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines on Wednesday reported a higher first quarter profit as revenue rose and it benefited from lower fuel and maintenance costs.
Net income was $213 million, or 25 cents a share, up from $7 million, or one cent a share, for the year-earlier first quarter.
(Reporting by Karen Jacobs in Atlanta, Editing by Franklin Paul)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Man charged with killing NFL player Peterson's son released on bond: report