F5 Networks' quarterly revenue rises 20 pct
April 23 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker F5 Networks Inc reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly revenue due to higher demand for its software-defined application services and security software.
The company's net income rose to $69.6 million, or 91 cents per share, in the second quarter ended March 31 from $63.4 million, or 80 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $420 million from $350.2 million.
F5 supplies data traffic management equipment to companies such as Facebook Inc, Pandora Media Ltd, MakeMyTrip Ltd and to the U.S. government. (Reporting by Lehar Maan in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |