RPT-Fitch Updates International Local and Regional Government Criteria
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
April 23 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has updated its non-US International Local and Regional Government Ratings Criteria.
The updated report replaces the criteria published on 6 April 2013. The main change is the reference to the scoring card and the merger of the "Ratings Subnational Above The Sovereign - Outside US" criteria which was previously under separate criteria. However, there is no impact on existing local and regional government ratings.
The criteria report is available at www.fitchratings.com or by clicking on the link below.
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: International Local and Regional Governments Rating Criteria - Outside the United States
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case