Klepierre Q1 revenues edge down after disposals
PARIS, April 23
PARIS, April 23 (Reuters) - Klepierre reported a 0.3 percent dip in first-quarter revenues as rents declined after the French real-estate group disposed of 126 shopping malls in Europe and office buildings in Paris.
Overall revenues totalled 256.3 million euros ($354.45 million, while revenues coming from shopping centres totalled 221.9 million euros.
The company, which is part-owned by BNP Paribas and Simon Property Group, confirmed in its trading update that it expected for 2014 a net current cash flow of at least 2 euros a share. ($1 = 0.7231 Euros) (Reporting by Maya Nikolaeva; Editing by Natalie Huet)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command