BlackRock cut stake in Monte Paschi to 3.23 pct
MILAN, April 23
MILAN, April 23 (Reuters) - U.S. investment fund BlackRock has lowered its stake in Italian lender Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena to 3.23 pct from 5.75 percent, according to a filing published by market regulator Consob on Wednesday.
The sale took place on April 15, Consob said.
Shares in Monte Paschi lost 10 percent on April 15 after the bank said it was evaluating its capital needs, following a report it may increase the size of a planned rights issue to 5 billion from 3 billion euros.
(Reporting by Francesca Landini, editing by Valentina Za)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade